Welcome to iCarnatic.org
iCarnatic is a not-for-profit organization formed for promoting Indian classical music, dance and arts through events, concerts, educational support, etc.
iCarnatic has been approved as a Section 501(c)(3) organization. Donations to iCarnatic are tax deductible under US Federal Income Tax.
Click Here for more information
Cleveland Thyagaraja Festival 2016 (March 23, 2016 to April 3, 2016)
iCarnatic is proud to webcast Cleveland Thyagaraja Festival 2016 from March 23 to April 3, 2016
Purchase your packages today
* On purchase, you will receive an email almost immediately from firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on your settings, you may need to check your Junk Mail folder.
* If you do not receive an email, please try to re-generate the ticket from
Get Ticket Email
1) We webcast events in Waetjen Auditorium only (please refer program schedule for details of events in Waetjen Auditorium).
2) We guarantee to webcast (or) make available on-demand only 85% of the concerts in Waetjen Auditorium.
3) The on-demand videos will be made available shortly after the live webcast and will be available until Aug 31, 2016. Each ticket allows 2 views of each concert.
4) The India package tickets can only be used from within India.
Schedule from www.aradhana.org (All times are in US Eastern Time)
iCarnatic broadcasts over 800 concerts so far until 2015!!
Thanks to the support of like minded organizations, iCarnatic has broadcast over 850 concerts to audience across the world; conducted 5 annual Margazhi in USA festivals; 2 annual Summer Music & Dance Festival; coordinated Carnatic Music Idol USA 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Competitions in Chicago; Carnatic Music Idol USA 2015 Celebration Series in Bay Area, Chicago, Detroit and New Jersey; and Sangeeth Samraat 2015 Competition in Chicago .
Our sincere thanks to our patrons and viewers who have supported us.
We are a registered 501(c)(3) Organization. Please consider making a
tax deductible donation
to support our cause to preserve and promote Carnatic Music.